Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: The morning bacon & egg

  1. #21
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Street Worm:
    could call it electronic jazz.........sorta
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Not suprised I haven't heard of em then [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol....
    I had a radio show once that was soooo cool that no one listened to it~ [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar

    Wink

    Originally posted by Street Worm:
    lol....
    I had a radio show once that was soooo cool that no one listened to it~ [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you sure cool is the word you're looking for?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •